Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Weblog 4

A historical event that will be placed on my timeline is when Mary Wollstonecraft wrote A Vindication of the Rights of Woman in 1792. Wollstonecraft was one of the very first feminist to bring about the feminist philosophy. In this book she argued that women should be educated. She also argued that women are human being just as men and they should be treated the same. This is important to me because even though it was long ago, without her efforts to change the life of a woman at this time, we all would be living very different lives.

In my group I feel that the feedback given will support our learning. But giving feedback in the right way is important to support our learning. I feel that if feedback is given by any group member, it is a necesity that it is explained. If the reader does not have a good reason for giving the feedback, the importance is lost. I feel that the reader should also offer a way to make their writing better if they are criticising the writing of another group member. If you can not explain your own feelings that you had while reading, it will not help the writer in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment